Cuisine is an integral part of any local culture, and no trip to Dallas is complete without tasting the local food. This directory offers information about the traditional dishes and drinks available in Dallas to help visitors better understand the local food culture and make an informed decision when trying them.
- Chile relleno: roasted fresh poblano pepper stuffed with melted cheese or picadillo meat made of diced pork, raisins and nuts.
- Chimichanga: deep-fried burrito.
- Corn pone: an eggless cornbread that is shaped into small ovals and fried or baked.
- Lobster Taco: is usually served in the traditional taco shell.
- Chocolate Ancho Ice Cream: chocolate, ancho chile and pecan ice cream.
Suggest new dish
<WikiThreadList forumid=45 />