Traditional Kazan Food
Cuisine is an integral part of any local culture, and no trip to Kazan is complete without tasting the traditional Kazan food. This directory offers information about the traditional dishes and drinks available in Kazan to help visitors better understand the local food culture and make an informed decision when trying them.
- Kazy (qazılıq): horse ribs meat, intestines, pepper, garlic.
- Bişbarmaq (Beshbarmak): lamb (sometimes horse meat), salt, water, onions, chives, carrots, parsley, black pepper, oil.
- Pilaw (plov): rice cooked in a seasoned broth, with onion and a large mix of spices. May also contain a variety of meat and vegetables.
- Boortsog (бавырсак): butter, salt water, milk, yeast, flour, eggs and sugar.
- Çäkçäk: flour, honey, eggs.
Suggest new dish
<WikiThreadList forumid=23 />