Cuisine is an integral part of any local culture, and no trip to Kinshasa is complete without tasting the local food. This directory offers information about the traditional dishes and drinks available in Kinshasa to help visitors better understand the local food culture and make an informed decision when trying them.
- Brochettes: a small skewer or spit used to broil or roast meat, fish, or vegetables.
- Egusi soup: is a kind of soup thickened with the ground seeds.
- Dongo-Dongo: is made from okra, and fish (or meat).
- Pepper soup: it is usually made with goat meat, but can also be made with beef, chicken, or mutton.
- Groundnut stew: a classic and exotic vegetarian recipe.
- Palaver sauce: or Palava sauce is a type of stew.
Suggest new dish
<WikiThreadList forumid=146 />