Murphy's ice cream
Murphy's ice cream is an ice cream made by the famous food company - Murphys Ice Cream. The most particular thing about Murphy's ice cream is the fact that the company insist on making it only with Kerry cattle milk.
Some types of their ice cream are:
- Nell’s Old Fashioned Fruit Cup made of vanilla ice cream, raspberry coulis or cordial and fresh fruit salad or fruit cocktail;
- Earl Grey (Tae) Ice Cream made of sugar, egg yolks, milk, Earl Grey tea and cream;
- Raspberry (Sú Craobh) Sorbet made of sugar, water, raspberries and lemon juice;
- Strawberry (Sú Talún) Ice Cream made of strawberries, lemon juice, sugar, milk, egg yolks, cream and vanilla;
- Blackberry and Apple Ice cream made of sugar, egg yolks, cream, milk, lemon juice, apple and blackberry.
Murphy's ice cream can be found at shops and restaurants all over Ireland.
To add a photo, please follow this submit form.
Murphys Ice Cream, en.wikipedia.org
Murphys Ice Cream, www.ireland-guide.com
Blackberry and Apple Icecream, www.greatfood.ie