The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Mycitycuisine.org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mycitycuisine.org. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mycitycuisine.org takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to have the content removed. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. Please provide us the necessary information, such as URL, name and description of the work, to permit the service provider to locate the infringed material.
- Your contact information, such as your physical address, telephone number, and an electronic mail, to permit us to contact you.
- A statement that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature on the notification.
You may direct copyright infringement notification to our DMCA Agent at 2780 South Jones Blvd, #3365, Las Vegas, NV 89146, email: email@example.com, fax: 702-947-2298.