Penne all'arrabbiata is a traditional Roman dish. The main ingredients are penne pasta and arrabbiata sauce. Arrabbiata is a Roman sauce made of garlic, tomatoes, and red chili cooked in olive oil. Basil is sometimes used, although the majority of chefs in Italy do not use basil for this recipe. When the sauce is ready, the boiled pasta is added. The dish is usually served with chopped fresh parsley sprinkled on top. All'arrabbiata means "angry style", named as such probably due to the hot chilly peppers. In Italy, there are different variations of this famous dish due to the various regional cooking traditions.
To add a photo, please follow this submit form.
- Penne All'Arrabbiata | Chattering Kitchen
- Jillicious Homemade: Penne Arrabiata!
- Tortiglioni all'Arrabbiata - Quatro Fromaggio and Other Disgraces on the Menu
- Much Ado About Fooding: Recipe - Penne All'arrabbiata
- Penne Arrabbiata Recipe| Gourmet Guys
- a tale told by an idiot full of sound & fury signifying nothing: Penne all'arrabiata - A Recipe
Arrabbiata sauce, en.wikipedia.org
Penne all'arrabbiata, www.italyum.com
PENNE ARRABBIATA SAUCE WITH TOMATOES, HOT CHILIES AND GARLIC, www.e-rcps.com