Tomato soup is a soup made from tomatoes. It may be served hot or cold, and can be made in many styles. "Classic Tomato Soup" is smooth in texture, but there are recipes which include chunks (or small pieces) of tomato, cream and/or chicken stock, and "Tomato" ranks among the top three flavours of soup produced by the Campbell Soup Company. Popular toppings for tomato soup include sour cream, and croutons. Tomato soup is one of the top comfort foods in the United States.
Commercially prepared tomato is available in a variety of forms, including canned, condensed and in powder form. It can be made "from scratch" by blanching fresh tomatoes, removing the skins, then blending into a puree.
To add a photo, please follow this submit form.
- Grilled Tomato and Coriander Soup (RECIPE) | Spicy Tangy
- Slow Carb Tomato Soup Recipe | Finding My Fitness
- Deborah’s Vegan Eggplant Tomato Soup
- Creamy Tomato Soup #Recipe « Mommy's Memorandum
- Clearly Delicious » Tomato Basil Soup
Tomato soup, en.wikipedia.org
Tomato Soup, allrecipes.com
Tomato Soup, www.bestrecipes.com.au