Traditional Washington D.C. Food
Cuisine is an integral part of any local culture, and no trip to Washington D.C. is complete without tasting the traditional Washington D.C. food. This directory offers information about the traditional dishes and drinks available in Washington D.C. to help visitors better understand the local food culture and make an informed decision when trying them.
- The Half Smoke: a "local sausage delicacy" found in Washington, D.C. and the surrounding region.
- Mambo Sauce: a condiment found in Chinese carryout restaurants in Washington DC and surrounding metro area.
- Rock Creek Brand Soda: local soda brand, named after the National Park in the area.
- DC Brau: The Public (Pale Ale), Corruption (IPA), and a Belgian (the something)
- The Gin Rickey: gin, limes, carbonated water and lime.
Suggest new dish
<WikiThreadList forumid=172 />