Pizza bianca (white pizza) omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto or dairy products such as sour cream. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic. In Rome, the term pizza bianca refers to a type of bread topped with olive oil, salt and, occasionally, rosemary sprigs. It is also a Roman style to bottom the white pizza with figs, the result being known as pizza e fichi (pizza with figs).
To add a photo, please follow this submit form.
- Momma’s Garlic White Pizza « Momma's Meals
- White Pizza Dip « Licious: A Food Blog
- A Tiny Homestead: Classic White Pizza
- White Vegetable Pizza « Yes, I want cake.
- Outnumbered 3 to 1: Good Grub - White Pizza with Caramelized Onions Recipe
- white pizza recipe | Baby Dickey
- White spinach pizza with a cauliflower crust. « notchangingmyname
- Pizza Chronicles: White Pizza with Brussels Sprouts, Caramelized Onions & Bacon. Red Pizza with Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions & Ricotta « Heavy Cake
- Sparrows & Spatulas: Ina's White Pizza with Arugula, Denver's Chalk Art Festival and Strawberry Salad with Feta and Almonds
- Broccoli & Garlic Mini White Pizzas | Marianna | Connecticut Mom Blog
- Spinach, Tomato & Garlic White Pizza Recipe at brihoward.com
- Four Cheese & Basil White Pizza | Spirals & Spatulas
- Let’s Get Saucy: Garlic White Pizza Sauce | corkandspoon
- Three Cheese White Pizza with Spinach | Momma Now What?
- Good Grub - White Pizza with Caramelized Onions Recipe | Outnumbered 3 to 1
- Some Sugar Added: White Pizza with Garlic Shrimp, Broccoli Rabe & Tomatoes
- What is “White Pizza”? | Pizza Guide
- Apple and Bacon White Pizza | All Food Considered
- The Busy Moms' Recipe Box: White Pizza Dip
Pizza Bianca, www.marthastewart.com
Pizza Bianca, www.epicurious.com